My jelly bean

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm going CRAZY!!!!!

So I am sitting here on my couch going crazy. About an hour ago, I started puking for NO reason. I do not feel sick and I only vomitted once.

So why am I going crazy? AF was supposed to be here today and hasn't shown up. I also haven't had any cramping lately.

COULD I ACTUALLY BE PREGNANT? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I do have a few other symptoms such as:  increased fatigue, I have been eating everything I see the past week (which I attributed to PMS), I also had a nightmare last week (which I NEVER have), called my mom crying 2 nights ago because I wanted to be with my family on Christmas, I have been peeing more frequently, and *TMI* I have been having more CM the past few days. All of these things I just attributed to PMS, and I guess they still could be. Thanks to PCOS, it isn't uncommon for my period to be a few days late, or to have most of these symptoms. Just because Fertility Friend says I should start today doesn't guarantee it.

Mr. Wonderful is working night shift and Doodle bug is in bed so I can't go to the store and I don't have any tests here. I called my best friend and she is going to go to the store when she gets off work in an hour or two and get me a test. So until then I will just go crazy.

In the past hour I have called my husband and my mom. I told both of them that I either had food poisoning, a stomach virus, or was pregnant. Now we are all going crazy!!  I have also taken an "Am I Pregnant Quiz?" on the internet. It told me I was "PROBABLY PREGNANT'.  Yea...Like that didn't get me excited.

I just went to the bathroom 30 mins ago and I have to pee, AGAIN!! What does this mean? Is it from the 3 glasses of iced tea I have had this evening? Or AM I PREGNANT??

I am going to go crazy the next couple of hours wondering. Then I will probably cry myself to sleep. Either in disappointment or excitement. Either way, I just need to know.

I will post the results tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed and say and little prayer for me.

2 comments: