My jelly bean

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wow!!! Where has the time gone?? Last time I was here, I had just found out that we were having a boy!! Now, I have a 4 month old baby!! I figured I should share a few pics...

Meet Mr. Man!! He was born Nov. 28, 2012 @ 9:29pm. He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz, and was 19 inches long. He was born at 36wks 6 days!! The P-17 shots worked and he stayed put almost 5 weeks longer than his older sister did! 
 Here he is with Mr. Wonderful.. We were anxiously awaiting our discharge!! That's right.. No layaway baby!! I got to take this one home with me. He didn't have to stay like his big sister did!
 Speaking of big sister... She is the best sister ever!! 
 Mr. Wonderful is such a loving father!
 The whole family, together!
 Mr. Man's first Christmas!!


 This was his 2nd real smile, I was fortunate enough to catch it on camera!!!!


 He has been trying to stand since he was born.. He loves his jumparoo!!!
 So much that he passes out in it, LOL!
 He is already starting to look like a little boy, instead of a baby :(
 Loves his blankie!
 1st swing at the park

 Makes fashion statements with his cloth diapers. This one is skulls and bones!!

 At 4 months he is loving his cereal. His dr has recommended to start fruit and veggies already..
And Mr. Man can't wait!!! 




I will try to post more now. My first few will probably be catch up on what has happened the past several months... 

No comments:

Post a Comment