My jelly bean

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Day!!

So on Saturday, Doodlebug left to go on vacay with her grandparents (man I miss those days when I was invited too). Today was Mr. Wonderful's first day off from work since then and we spent the morning having delicious french toast (my fave) and watching movies. It was so relaxing. Then this evening we went out side and did productive things!! We cut the grass (yes, WE), then I planted some flowers around our new mailbox and cleaned up our front porch. I have to confess, I never thought owning our own home could be so gratifying. I love spending time doing things around the house, even outside, which I never used to.

On another note, Aunt Flo is knocking at my door.... I think.  There was a touch of pinkness the last couple times I took a potty break. I know, TMI!! But this is something that I am actually excited about!!! This is the first time in over 18 months that she will have visited all on her own!!! At least something is working right in my body!!

So I have another confession, I haven't been taking all of my medicine the way that I should. I switched to taking it at night because I have been sleeping in since summer started, thinking that it would be easier. Actually I keep forgetting to take it period. Not Good!!! I have to do better.

Well, that's all for today. I must go and shower so I can get back to enjoying a quiet house with Mr. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment