My jelly bean

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Positive!!!!!


That's right... it's POSITIVE!!!!!  I haven't been on in a while because I haven't really had anything to write about.  I haven't been taking any meds, or charting, or anything fertility related. I had been keeping track of my cycles and they weren't perfect but they were much more regular than before. My last cycle started on Feb 28th... I was supposed to start (if I was normal) the first week of April and when I didn't, I just figured my body was being stupid again.

According to the computer's calculations I am 7 weeks pregnant and due on Dec 4, 2012.

I know some one will ask, "didn't you know you were pregnant or have any symptoms?"

Of course I did, I just didn't think they were symptoms at the time. Such as, two weeks ago I was having the most bizarre dreams and even woke up at one point and was crying (I thought it was due some drinks I had the night before). Last week my sinuses were so bad that there was blood (although they hadn't done that since I was preggo with DD, I just figured the pollen was really bad). Then I have been really tired (I figured it was because I had been doing so much gardening). The last few days I have had a sour feeling in my stomach, a little cramping, and really sore breasts (I just figured AF was on her way). Last night, after DH and I did the deed, I had a little spotting and figured AF would be here this morning.

 When she didn't show I decided to pick up a test on my way to pick up the boy I babysit. I wasn't expecting it to be positve (becuase it never has been). While sitting in the driveway waiting for his bus I really had to pee so I went in the house (it's my besties house and I have a key).

Right away that line turned blue!!!! I don't think it was even that fast when I found out about DD!!

I was sooo excited I had to tell someone but I was all alone.. who could I tell. It was something I wanted to share with DH over the phone so....I called my momma....She was so excited and started crying!!!

Then I came home and told DH and DD... They are both so happy. DH had to go to the ABC store and get a bottle of his favorite American Honey.

Even though we know it's not official and we are not the "safe" period, we have told...... EVERYONE!!! I don't care... after waiting 7 1/2 years to see two lines show up...just the possibility is enough to share!!!

So I guess you will be seeing more of me now that i have something to write about again.

Oh, i almost forgot.. another reason why I have been so busy.. we pulled DD out of school right before Christmas break and have been homeschooling ever since. We love it and I am so thankful that my husband supports me and everything I do. DD had blossomed since taking her out and we have actually grown so much closer in our relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Congrats! :) I hope you get a happy, healthy 9 months, a nice beta and get to see a beautiful ultrasound soon!

    ReplyDelete