My jelly bean

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

CD 3

Thats right...AF showed her ugly face the other day. On the bright side it was with out Provera again!!!!! At least something is working the way it should. Now the question is will I ovulate on my own this cycle??
It would great if I could get pregnant with out medication. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
So I am finishing up my prescription of Metformin. I only have 1 or 2 days left. I am not going to refill it. We have decided to try the clinical trial. So I will be med free for 2 months...a little exciting...but mostly scary. What if my body stops working again....What if I gain the measly 15 lbs back that I have lost....What if I stop having my period.....What if I get pregnant on my own????? So many "WHAT IFS"...

I have often given the advice to others that you can't waste time worrying about the "what ifs" and to think about the "what ares"..... this is much easier said than done. I suppose this is just another thing that I have work on about myself.

On another note, I started walking yesterday. Mr. Wonderful was taking Doodle fishing at the lake and they were going to be leaving at 5 AM. I woke up to my alarm at 6 AM to take my temp and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get up and go for a walk. After getting dressed, I came down stairs and heard the two of them still here having breakfast together. I decided to go with them and go for a walk on the new nature path down by the river. We have gone bike riding there in the early spring. It is about 1 mile long and beautiful. We get to the dam and Mr. Wonderful and Doodle go out to start fishing and I head to the trail. It started off pretty well. I had a great pace going, was working on my breathing so that I could maintain that pace and I was feeling great......then......the damn mayflies started attacking me!!!!! It was horrible. They are such persistent little buggers!!! I started swinging my arms to keep them away but they just kept coming back.  I had walked about 3/4 of a mile and had to turn back. I was actually pretty disappointed I didn't get to keep going. I guess I will just walk the street at the house for a few more weeks. Hopefully, the mayflies will be gone in a few weeks and I can start walking down there every once in a while.

Other than the mayflies, yesterday was a great day. We all came back and took a nap. Doodle in her bed and  Mr. Wonderful and I on the couch snuggling!! Then we had a delicious steak dinner, prepared by yours truly!!

Today is payday, which means that I have to grocery shopping. What Fun!! Why is it so expensive to eat healthy?!? I hate spending so much money on fresh veggies and fruit that will most likely go bad before all of it can be eaten. But, it is much healthier than eating frozen packaged garbage...but shouldn't it be the other way around. I would think that the pre-packaged junk with all the extra additives and stuff would cost more than the fresh stuff.  Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment