My jelly bean

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I miss Metformin!!!!

So in the past week I have had a horrible sinus infection, severe back pain, and a yeast infection from hell (sorry for the TMI)  !!!!!!
Maybe it's just coincidence, but I can't help but feel like my body has fallen apart since I stopped the Met.
My sugar cravings are back in full force. Now I know that is from going off the Met. I can't wait until the next 2 months are over and I can start the clinical trial. At least then I will feel like this is worth it.

After my DR's appointment I had considered purchasing a scale. I was sooo excited about losing 15 lbs and wanted to watch the rest fall off.  I am so glad that I didn't!! I'm sure I have probably gained some if not most of that back. Oh well. Maybe once I feel better I can get back on track. NO!! I have to and I WILL get back on track.....once I feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are starting to feel better! When I stopped the met, I gained like 6lbs in a week=( So I too amd not trying to lose 15lbs (the rest of it left over from the clomid and hormonal eating.) I hope you get your bfp with the clinical trial!

    ReplyDelete